How to use it
- For salads, herbs and leafy vegetables (leeks, celery in branches...):
Peel, sort and wash the leaves. Coarsely wring them out. Arrange the wet leaves flat in your Sacasalades without crushing them. Close the Sacasalades by tightening the sliding link and place in the lower part of the refrigerator.
- For other fruits and vegetables:
Wipe them without washing them beforehand to remove sand and soil. Moisten the inner lining of the Sacasalades and place your raw vegetables in it. Close the Sacasalades by tightening the sliding link and place in the lower part of the refrigerator.
- For hard cheeses and dry hams:
Place cheeses bought with Parmesan, Conté, Cantal... and dry hams bought from Bayonne, Coppa, Parma... with their glossy cut paper, in the Sacasalades. Tighten the sliding link and place the Sacasalades in the refrigerator.
This delays the drying of food in well-ventilated refrigerators.
Note that for Salads and raw vegetables, the inner lining of your Sacasalades should always remain moist. If necessary, sprinkle with a little water.
Sacasalades By Arminé:
- is your partner in the fight against food waste.
- fight for the reduction of food waste.
- advocates the consumption of seasonal, local, short circuit raw vegetables.
- eco-responsible ecosystem
- become a consumer actor and not a passive spectator.